- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
Oakland Press News
- Drake Road closing as part of I-696 projectA number of bridges will be rebuilt as part of the I-696 reconstruction project.Anne Runkle
- Carpool lanes proposed for I-75 in Oakland CountyIf you are usually alone in your car, you may need to avoid one lane in each direction of I-75.Anne Runkle
- MedNetOne CEO earns award from OUMatuszewski currently serves on the OU School of Health Sciences Board of Advocacy and Resource Development.Matthew Fahr
- Country Day student looking to become quiz-masterGayden has been the captain of his team for his entire high school career.Matthew Fahr
- Drake Road closing as part of I-696 project
Tag Archives: Detroit Mercy
Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
Game two was just as good of a game as the first one, as the Oakland Golden Grizzlies defeated the Detroit Titans 83-82 in an overtime thriller. With 8.8 seconds left in the overtime period, Oakland’s senior guard Duke Mondy … Continue reading
Posted in College Sports Tagged Detroit, Detroit Mercy, Horizon League, Juwan Howard Jr., NCAA Basketball, Oakland, Travis Bader Leave a comment
Weekend Review 12/1/13
What an exciting weekend, not only in the national sports scene but for the Michigan and Detroit sports scenes. I want to give my thoughts about many events that happened this weekend so this recap will be all over the … Continue reading
Where Will McCallum, Minnerath, Anderson Go?
With the draft here today, many Detroit Pistons fans got our thoughts on what the Pistons should do and all that early in the last couple of weeks. However, there have been some other news from the draft that has … Continue reading
Detroit Mercy Hire Zeigler, Vowels
The Detroit Mercy athletic department added two new members this past week. Ernie Zeigler will be the newest assistant for the men’s basketball team. Zeigler, who was head coach of at Central Michigan, will be replacing Carlos Briggs and Derek … Continue reading
Finally the Madness is here!
Michigan and Michigan State took very different routes throughout this college basketball season, but the results so far are similar. Both are low seeds and playing very close to home as (4) Michigan plays (13) South Dakota State at 7:15 … Continue reading
Ray McCallum Wins Player of the Year
Well, they picked him as the preseason player of the year in the Horizon League, and over the course of the season he showed everyone why he was just that. Ray McCallum adds another award to his cabinet as he … Continue reading
Big News From Detroit Mercy
In case you missed it, former men’s assistant basketball coach Carlos Briggs is filing a lawsuit against the University of Detroit Mercy and former athletic director Keri Gaither. Here is the original story on the topic, posted by yours truly … Continue reading
Weekend Preview 3/16 Part One
In this week’s weekend preview, we discuss the Big Dance for the local teams, as well as the Pistons on the West Coast and the Red Wings playing the San Jose Sharks. With the uncertainty of the NCAA tournament we … Continue reading
Posted in P(Review), Preview, Weekend Tagged Detroit Mercy, Kansas, LIU Brooklyn, March Madness, Michigan, MSU, NCAA Tournament, Ohio, Pistons, Red Wings, Sharks Leave a comment
How far can they go?
The NCAA tournament brackets came out on Sunday with three teams from the state making the Big Dance. Michigan State is a number one seed in the West starting the tournament against the number 16 LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds. Detroit Mercy … Continue reading
Posted in College Sports Tagged Big Ten, Detroit Mercy, Final Four, Georgetown, Horizon League, Kansas, LIU Brooklyn, March Madness, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio, Round of 32, Sweet Sixteen, Thomas Robinson, UNC, Wisconsin 2 Comments
Weekend Preview 3/9/12
This week, we talk about the Red Wings and Pistons playing back to back games, and the Big Ten tournament, and Selection Sunday. We also discuss how we think Michigan State, Michigan, and Detroit Mercy will be seeded in the NCAA tournament.