In covering the MLB, the Detroit Tigers will be the main focus. However, we will also look at league issues and other trades, games, and intriguing stories going around the league. The drive to the pennant is a long one and all your Detroit Tiger news is here.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Column: Theatre Company at Detroit Mercy slays for laughs with ‘The Norwegians’When two jilted women hire hit men to kill their cheating boyfriends, life gets complicated when the two Norwegians they hire turn out to be dangerously nice in The Theatre Company Detroit Mercy’s production of C. Denby Swanson’s comedy, “The Norwegians” Feb. 4 to 13 at the Marlene Boll Theatre.Sue Suchyta
- Rochester vs. Lake Orion girls basketball photo galleryRochester defeated Lake Orion 39-22 to move into sole possession of first place in the OAA White Division with a Rochester defeated Lake Orion 39-22 to move into sole possession of first place in the OAA White Division with a 6-0 record. The game was played on Tuesday January 25, 2022 at Lake Orion High School. Photos for MediaNews Group by Ken SwartKen Swart
- Waterford Mott wins LVC showdown with LakelandUsing a pair of staggering quick-jab offensive flurries, one in the first quarter and another late in the game, Waterford Mott topped Lakeland 44-35 on the boys basketball court in a battle for first place in the Lakes Valley Conference Tuesday night.Scott Burnstein
- Lakeland vs. Waterford Mott boys basketball photo galleryKalieb Osborn had 18 points, as Waterford Mott handed Lakeland its second Lakes Valley Conference loss, 44-35, on Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022, to earn a share of first place with Walled Lake Northern. MediaNews Group photos by Matthew B. Mowery.Matthew Mowery
- Column: Theatre Company at Detroit Mercy slays for laughs with ‘The Norwegians’