From time to time, we will cover the main college sports of Football and Basketball at our local schools. This includes Michigan, Michigan State, Detroit Mercy, Oakland, and possibly others. We will cover the big stories happening on your college campus as much as we can.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Ken Morris: Even if you don’t see it coming, you need to minimize riskEarlier this fall when I drove by the former site of the Palace of Auburn Hills, the parking lot was wall-to-wall with new trucks. A few weeks later, just like magic, the lot was empty. Then, at the beginning of the month, the lot was suddenly full again.Ken Morris
- Column: In America, justice should not have to be a reliefThe first feeling is relief. On Wednesday in Brunswick, Georgia, three white men — Gregory McMichael, his son Travis McMichael and their neighbor William Bryan — were found guilty of felony murder in the death of Ahmaud Arbery. And one doesn’t feel joy, nor even vindication. Nope. Only relief. Justice — which for some of […]Leonard Pitts Jr
- Week 13: No. 3 Alabama beats Auburn in 4th OT after late rallyAUBURN, Ala. — John Metchie caught a scoring pass from Bryce Young in the fourth overtime to give No. 3 Alabama a 24-22 comeback victory over rival Auburn on Saturday, rescuing the Crimson Tide’s national title hopes. It was the first overtime in the Iron Bowl. Freshman Kool-Aid McKinstry tipped away T.J. Finley’s pass in […]Associated press
- Raymond scores early in OT, Red Wings beat Sabres 3-2DETROIT — Lucas Raymond scored 25 seconds into overtime to give the Detroit Red Wings a 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night. Dylan Larkin and Filip Hronek assisted on Raymond’s goal, which came shortly after Buffalo forced the extra session with a goal late in the third period. Pius Suter and Carter […]Associated press
- Ken Morris: Even if you don’t see it coming, you need to minimize risk