My name is Robert Stone and I am a recent graduate of Oakland University with a degree in Journalism with a minor in Communications. I played soccer in high school and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. My first memory with sports was learning how to read with the sports section of the newspaper and then spouting off facts to my parents who had no idea what I was talking about. My favorite teams are all the Detroit teams, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. I enjoy any chance to get out and see the teams live, but if it’s not possible I always try and keep an eye on the T.V.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Báez taunts White Sox fans after hitting homer, Tigers win 7-2CHICAGO — Javier Báez taunted Chicago fans after hitting a home run, and the Detroit Tigers won 7-2 Saturday night to push the White Sox closer to elimination in the AL Central. Cleveland has a magic number of one to close out the White Sox to win the division. Before Chicago lost its fifth in […]Associated press
- Minnesota dominates Michigan State 34-7 in Big Ten openerEAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Tanner Morgan threw for 268 yards and three touchdowns and Mohamed Ibrahim rushed for 103 yards and a score to lead Minnesota to a 34-7 rout over struggling Michigan State in the Big Ten opener for both schools.The Associated Press
- Photo gallery from Michigan State vs. Minnesota in the Big Ten football openerEAST LANSING (AP) — Tanner Morgan threw for 268 yards and three touchdowns and Mohamed Ibrahim rushed for 103 yards and a score to lead Minnesota to a 34-7 rout over struggling Michigan State in the Big Ten opener for both schools.The Associated Press
- Corum’s 243 yards, 2 TDs lead No. 4 Michigan past MarylandANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Blake Corum rushed for a career-high 243 yards and two touchdowns and No. 4 Michigan topped Maryland 34-27 in the Big Ten opener for both teams on Saturday.The Associated Press
- Báez taunts White Sox fans after hitting homer, Tigers win 7-2