My name is Robert Stone and I am a recent graduate of Oakland University with a degree in Journalism with a minor in Communications. I played soccer in high school and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. My first memory with sports was learning how to read with the sports section of the newspaper and then spouting off facts to my parents who had no idea what I was talking about. My favorite teams are all the Detroit teams, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. I enjoy any chance to get out and see the teams live, but if it’s not possible I always try and keep an eye on the T.V.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Pistons still winless after falling to HawksATLANTA (AP) — Trae Young had 32 points and nine assists, John Collins scored 22 and the Atlanta Hawks beat the Detroit Pistons 122-104 on Monday night.Associated press
- After African caracal escape, Royal Oak reviewing animal ordinanceAn African caracal cat that got loose from its backyard enclosure in Royal Oak nearly two weeks ago has city officials rounding up details on how to tweak the community’s animal ordinance.Mike McConnell
- Vilified in sports world, Astros begin another World SeriesHOUSTON (AP) — Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve and Alex Bregman whipped the ball around during a crisp infield drill, then came together for a group hug near second base after finishing up Monday.Associated press
- Despite loss to Rams, winless Lions show signs of progressDETROIT (AP) — There were a lot of positives for Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell to take out of Sunday's 28-19 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.Associated press
- Pistons still winless after falling to Hawks