My name is Robert Stone and I am a recent graduate of Oakland University with a degree in Journalism with a minor in Communications. I played soccer in high school and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. My first memory with sports was learning how to read with the sports section of the newspaper and then spouting off facts to my parents who had no idea what I was talking about. My favorite teams are all the Detroit teams, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. I enjoy any chance to get out and see the teams live, but if it’s not possible I always try and keep an eye on the T.V.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- General Motors TakataFILE - This Friday, May 16, 2014, file photo, shows the General Motors logo at the company's world headquarters in Detroit. The U.S. is making General Motors recall and repair nearly 6 million big pickup trucks and SUVs equipped with…Paul Sancya
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles globally to replace Takata air bagsDETROIT (AP) — General Motors will recall about 7 million big pickup trucks and SUVs worldwide to replace potentially dangerous Takata air bag inflators.By TOM KRISHER AP Auto Writer
- Flu cases in Michigan on the rise gradually; not too late for flu shotsWhile COVID-19 continues its surge, it’s also early in the flu season. Cases of influenza remain on the low side in Michigan, but are slowly rising.By Paula Pasche email@example.com; @paulapasche on Twitter
- Birmingham Village Players put on theatrical production via ZoomFor those who miss the theatre, Birmingham Village Players is putting on a virtual production of the play “Belles” Dec. 4 and 5.
- General Motors Takata