My name is Robert Stone and I am a recent graduate of Oakland University with a degree in Journalism with a minor in Communications. I played soccer in high school and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. My first memory with sports was learning how to read with the sports section of the newspaper and then spouting off facts to my parents who had no idea what I was talking about. My favorite teams are all the Detroit teams, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. I enjoy any chance to get out and see the teams live, but if it’s not possible I always try and keep an eye on the T.V.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Waterford Mott wins rematch with Milford, inches closer to top of LVC standingsWith a dozen more games under its belt and its chemistry now burgeoning, Waterford Mott flipped the script from the first meeting in Friday’s rematch with Milford and came away with a 59-50 win in a battle of second-place teams in the Lakes Valley Conference.Dan Fenner
- Photo gallery from Milford at Waterford Mott in LVC boys basketball actionWaterford Mott defeated Milford 59-50 in a Lakes Valley Conference boys basketball game on Friday, Feb. 3, 2023.Dan Fenner
- Bey hits late 3-pointer to help Pistons beat Hornets, 118-112DETROIT — Saddiq Bey scored 22 points, including a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 32.1 seconds left, and the Detroit Pistons rallied to beat the Charlotte Hornets 118-112 on Friday night. The Pistons were playing for the first time since a 111-105 loss in Dallas on Monday. The team was stuck in Texas until Thursday by a […]Associated press
- Food banks prepare for increased need as SNAP benefit dropsThere are ways to get help if you need it or give help to others in need.Anne Runkle
- Waterford Mott wins rematch with Milford, inches closer to top of LVC standings