My name is Robert Stone and I am a recent graduate of Oakland University with a degree in Journalism with a minor in Communications. I played soccer in high school and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. My first memory with sports was learning how to read with the sports section of the newspaper and then spouting off facts to my parents who had no idea what I was talking about. My favorite teams are all the Detroit teams, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. I enjoy any chance to get out and see the teams live, but if it’s not possible I always try and keep an eye on the T.V.
- Detroit Pistons offseason
- Tigers are close but not complete
- Tigers look to bounce back
- Michigan Wins Big Ten Regular Season
- Oakland vs Detroit Round Two
- Oh Pistons, what happened?
- Bye Bye Maurice
- Red Wings Get Land for New Arena
- Former Tiger talks up new team and DD tries to put out the fire
- Schwartz Hired by Bills
- Thomas beats Zalatoris in playoff, wins PGA for second majorJustin Thomas matched a PGA Championship record when he rallied from a seven-shot deficit at Southern Hills, and then saved his most exquisite shot-making for a three-hole playoff to defeat Will Zalatoris.Associated press
- Faedo gets first win as Tigers knock off GuardiansCLEVELAND (AP) — Rookie Alex Faedo allowed two runs in 5 1/3 innings for his first major league win and Miguel Cabrera had an RBI double as the Detroit Tigers beat the Cleveland Guardians 4-2 on Sunday.Associated press
- Some Michiganders left disconnected from world dependent on reliable high-speed internetHundreds of thousands of Michigan households in rural and urban communities don’t have access to high-speed internet.Mark Cavitt
- Oakland Co. offers low-cost loans, grants for home repairsOne of the county’s oldest programs has operated since the 1970s using HUD funding, for low-interest loans of up to $20,000 for home stabilization or repairs.Peg McNichol
- Thomas beats Zalatoris in playoff, wins PGA for second major