The Detroit Lions travel to Washington D.C. to take on the Redskins. Here are five things that I think will be important to a Lions victory tomorrow.
1. The play of the Lions secondary. That will be the main key to the game. If Bill Bentley can play 100% better than he did last week,then the Lions will have a chance to pull off a huge road victory.
2. Offense without Reggie Bush. The Lions will have to mix it up on the offensive side of the ball. The 2nd half offensive was terrible last week and will have to be much better if they want to win.
3. Someone other than Calvin need to step up and catch a pass. Johnson will more than likely see a double team for most of the game tomorrow. Look for Nate Burleson to step up in this game.
4. Defense needs to keep up the good work in the front 7. They statistically have been pretty good the first two games. They must force pressure if the Lions want to pull of the W.
5. NO STUPID PENALTIES. It happens a lot for the Lions but they must keep them to a minimum if they want to win any game this year. Tomorrow’s game is no different.