- Datsyuk Signs New Deal
- Leyland “Concerned” With Sanchez
- Dombrowski Should Make A Move
- Mo Cheeks and Mo questions
- Tigers Sweep Indians
- Possible Piston Trades
- Could potential Biogenesis suspensions lead to major prospect trade?
- Porcello Pitching Well As Of Late
- Detroit Mercy Hire Zeigler, Vowels
- Detroit Red Wings Season Ends
- Mob underboss says Jimmy Hoffa was "buried alive" at dig site in Oakland TownshipLocal and federal investigators continued to search for the remains of late Teamsters president Jimmy Hoffa Monday in an enduring disappearance case shrouded in mystery for nearly 40 years.
- Hoffa mystery wrapped up in Detroit mafia loreCould this be it once and for all? Could Motor City’s great murder mystery, the disappearance and subsequent slaying of labor union boss Jimmy Hoffa almost 40 years ago, finally be coming to an end?
- Schuette sides with opponents of smart meters WITH VIDEOOpponents of electric service smart meters have appealed a Michigan Public Service Commission order that allows their installation and allows utilities to charge a monthly fee for people who don't want them activated.
- Chrysler expected to formally refuse Jeep recallDETROIT (AP) — In one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- Mob underboss says Jimmy Hoffa was "buried alive" at dig site in Oakland Township
Tag Archives: Red Wings
It is official, the Wings playoff streak will continue as they face the #2 seed Anaheim Ducks starting likely on Tuesday. Detroit was able to sweep the last four games that they needed in order to just make the playoffs … Continue reading
It is finally official, realignment has been approved and will go into effect next season. The Red Wings and the Columbus Blue Jackets will move from the West to the East while the Winnipeg Jets move from the East to … Continue reading
Gee it sounds like we already wrote this story earlier in the year with the Lions, but issues on special teams have hampered any success the Red Wings have been able to put together this season. Last night was no … Continue reading
So it appears our worst fears were realized in game one for the Red Wings last night. The defense seemed to be nearly nonexistent and Jimmy Howard was hung out to dry most of the night but still didn’t make … Continue reading
Earlier this month I wrote about hockey coming back when the lockout ended and if the Wings would actually be any good. Today I was going to write about the Wings looking at the team a bit deeper, but before … Continue reading
Hey, hey hockey’s back! It’s finally over the 2012-13 NHL season is officially on track to begin, eventually. A tentative deal was worked out between the NHL and the NHLPA early this morning which will bring hockey the NHL back … Continue reading
ESPN the Magazine just put out their yearly rankings for each team in all of pro sports. The top team overall is the Oklahoma City Thunder, followed by the Packers, Spurs, Pacers and Memphis Grizzlies to round out the top-five … Continue reading
Currently the NHL and the NHLPA (Players Association) are deadlocked when it come to negotiations for the new CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement.) The current CBA is scheduled to expire on September 15 and it looks like another work stoppage is … Continue reading
July has been an interesting month for Detroit sports with contributions coming from all over sports and an obvious goat. Here is a look at some of the best and worst from the month of July. The Captain Miguel Cabrera: … Continue reading