- Game Two Restored Hope
- Verlander Will be Fine
- Red Wings Need to Step Up
- Lions able to sign all nine draft picks
- Will Ryan Raburn be the New Tiger Killer?
- Oakland Joins Horizon League
- Detroit Shocks the College Nation
- Wings give home ice advantage back
- Wings Look to Take Care of Business at Home
- Wild week for the Wings
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in FloridaDES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — It's all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.
- Former lawmaker Lisa Brown sues ex-staffer over videos slamming her over alleged pregnancy comments WITH VIDEOOakland County Clerk Lisa Brown, a former state lawmaker once barred from speaking for using the word 'vagina' during a legislative debate, is suing a former legislative staffer over YouTube videos that claim Brown said she would chase her with a coat hangar after she became pregnant.
- Winning Powerball numbers: 10, 13, 14, 22, 52, Powerball 11DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Lottery officials have announced winning numbers in a near-historic Powerball jackpot.
- Ex-Philadelphia officer once hailed as hero faces rape, sexual assault chargesPHILADELPHIA (AP) — A former Philadelphia police officer once hailed as a hero and given a seat next to the first lady at a speech by President Obama has been arrested and charged with rape and other crimes.
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
Tag Archives: Jim Leyland
Justin Verlander had one of his worse outings of his career on Thursday against the Texas Rangers. However, while most people were freaking out about this start and the last one, Verlander had a different approach to the situation. “I’ll … Continue reading
The Tigers have finally reported to Lakeland and have begun Spring Training, and it’s about time. Feels like forever ago they melted our hearts with a completely disappointing World Series performance, but hopefully that is behind them. This year’s team … Continue reading
Today the pitching rotations were announced for the World Series and it appears that the Tigers are going to have an early advantage through games 1-4 as well as the series as a whole. The first four matchups are as … Continue reading
Everybody wanted to run Jose Valverde out-of-town on Thursday night after giving up game four to the A’s and sent Detroit to a ‘win or go home’ game five. In that game, Justin Verlander showed why he was the AL … Continue reading
According to John Lowe of the Free Press, Max Scherzer is scheduled to make his final start of the season on Wednesday in the season finale. But the Tigers hope that this will not be an issue, because if they … Continue reading
The Tigers new pitcher Anibal Sanchez had his first start today against the Jose Bautista-less Blue Jays and pitched pretty decent. You know, without all the baseballs leaving the park. Sanchez gave up a season high three home runs in … Continue reading
Last night Justin Verlander put together a 131 pitch complete game victory for his first win of the season. If you just see that line it doesn’t seem like anything unusual happened, Verlander did his job and won the game … Continue reading
The news all over ESPN and the internet as a whole has been New York Knicks Jeremy Lin, undrafted point guard from Harvard. Lin has started four games during the Knicks current five-game win streak and has averaged 28.3 points … Continue reading