- Cabrera On A Roll
- What Should Pistons Do With 8th Pick?
- Game Two Restored Hope
- Verlander Will be Fine
- Red Wings Need to Step Up
- Lions able to sign all nine draft picks
- Will Ryan Raburn be the New Tiger Killer?
- Oakland Joins Horizon League
- Detroit Shocks the College Nation
- Wings give home ice advantage back
- Frost advisory until 8 a.m.People with new plants in the ground will want to be aware a frost advisory is in effect for all of Southeast Michigan overnight.
- Henrik Fisker joins Hong Kong tycoon to salvage FiskerDETROIT/BEIJING – Henrik Fisker is working with an investor group to salvage Fisker Automotive, the "green" car company he co-founded nearly six years ago that is now struggling to stave off bankruptcy, people familiar with the matter said this week.
- NEWS AT NOON: Sterling Heights pit bull attack; Oxford students win CSI competition; Red Wings dominate; Weekend planner
- Teenager seeking adoption enjoys country music, going to the libraryEven though he is known to be a talkative teen, 13-year-old Dylan also loves to be quiet and read and, in fact, hopes someday to be a librarian.
- Frost advisory until 8 a.m.
Tag Archives: Doug Fister
Well that was an awful ending to a west coast trip. I would have thought the Tigers would have played better on the road trip but they are no doubt struggling as a whole team right now. The only thing … Continue reading
Everybody wanted to run Jose Valverde out-of-town on Thursday night after giving up game four to the A’s and sent Detroit to a ‘win or go home’ game five. In that game, Justin Verlander showed why he was the AL … Continue reading
According to John Lowe of the Free Press, Max Scherzer is scheduled to make his final start of the season on Wednesday in the season finale. But the Tigers hope that this will not be an issue, because if they … Continue reading
The Tigers have done all they can to make the last few weeks of the season exciting if we want them to or not. With 12 games left in the season they are now one game back of the White … Continue reading
I really like the trade the Tigers pulled off on my birthday. It was a great 21st birthday gift that’s for sure. In fact, I love the trade. They got a second baseman, Omar Infante, who can hit (hopefully no more … Continue reading
This weekend we take a look at the four-game series for the Tigers with the Oakland Athletics The first game was Thursday with the Tigers winning 10-6. On Friday the Tigers send out Rick Porcello (3-2, 4.91) to face Tommy … Continue reading
After the abysmal performance by the Detroit Tigers in game four last night, they are headed back to good old New York to play a decisive game five tomorrow night at 8 p.m. on TBS. Like any game, there are … Continue reading
With the Tigers magic number to clinch a playoff berth down to five, it is time to look ahead to the postseason, and more importantly our pitching rotation. Currently the Tigers have the second best record among division leaders and … Continue reading
As the remainder of the season comes to an end and Justin Verlander continues to pace our rotation, Jeff Passan had an interesting view on the way teams set up their pitching rotation. The focus was on should teams switch … Continue reading