- Datsyuk Signs New Deal
- Leyland “Concerned” With Sanchez
- Dombrowski Should Make A Move
- Mo Cheeks and Mo questions
- Tigers Sweep Indians
- Possible Piston Trades
- Could potential Biogenesis suspensions lead to major prospect trade?
- Porcello Pitching Well As Of Late
- Detroit Mercy Hire Zeigler, Vowels
- Detroit Red Wings Season Ends
- A guide to the life and mystery of Jimmy HoffaDETROIT (AP) — The FBI has spent this week digging up a field in suburban Detroit for the remains of former Teamsters union leader Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared 38 years ago. He was last seen outside a restaurant about 20 miles from the digging site where he was to meet with a New Jersey Teamsters boss and a Detroit Mafia captain.
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa ends, againThe search for the remains of former Teamster President Jimmy Hoffa in Oakland Township is over.
- Expansion of Medicaid in Michigan moves to state Senate WITH VIDEOOff on a nine-day trade trip to Israel, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder left last Saturday in a good mood about expanding Medicaid coverage in the state.
- Celebrities, news outlets take to Twitter over death of James GandolfiniMany celebrities and news outlets alike took to Twitter this evening to pay their condolences over the sudden death of James Gandolfini, a Hollywood icon best known for his portrayal of mob boss Tony Soprano in the HBO series “The Sopranos”. The Emmy-winning actor, known for his bulldog demeanor and tough-guy roles on-screen and kindness in life, suffered a […]
- A guide to the life and mystery of Jimmy Hoffa
Tag Archives: College basketball
Yes, Michigan pulled off a much-needed victory over rival Michigan State Spartans. Yes, they earned the win without hitting a single 3-point shot, a key to their offensive success. But don’t be gloating Michigan fans: if this team is going … Continue reading
This is my column from the Varsity News, Detroit Mercy’s student newspaper this week. The piece can also be found here: http://www.thevarsitynews.net/new-all-catholic-conference-could-be-good-fit-for-udm-1.2974546#.UQHXa2e85LM There is no doubt that the University of Detroit Mercy’s biggest sport in terms of media attention is … Continue reading
All around the country local college basketball teams were in action. The afternoon started off with the Michigan State defeating the Purdue Boilermakers 84-61. The Boilermakers were hanging around for a little while but the Spartans end up pulling away … Continue reading
The Michigan Wolverines are looking to move to 13-0 tonight as they take on the Central Michigan Chippewas. The game will take place in Ann Arbor and will be at 7 p.m. The Wolverines are playing very solid basketball and … Continue reading
Saturday was a busy day in college basketball, especially for the local Detroit teams. The first local game was held in Ann Arbor, where the Michigan Wolverines held off Arkansas with a final of 80-67. Leading the way for Michigan … Continue reading
The Michigan Wolverines basketball team improved to 5-0 today. And they did it fairly easily. The Wolverines took care of the Kansas State Wildcats 71-57 tonight and won the preseason-NIT title. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 23 points and lead the … Continue reading
Today it is reported that Notre Dame is going to join the ACC in all sports but football where they will stay independent, and it is all over ESPN. But my question is, who cares? The last time Notre Dame … Continue reading
Well, it might be the first time it has happened in basketball. Heck, it might be the first time in a long time that it should happen. Michigan fans should cheer for Ohio State on Sunday against Michigan State. But … Continue reading
Biggest free agent signing of our lifetime leads to the biggest day for our young site. So we decided to make a video looking at the ramifications of the Prince Fielder signing. Along with that we talked about the Red … Continue reading