- Game Two Restored Hope
- Verlander Will be Fine
- Red Wings Need to Step Up
- Lions able to sign all nine draft picks
- Will Ryan Raburn be the New Tiger Killer?
- Oakland Joins Horizon League
- Detroit Shocks the College Nation
- Wings give home ice advantage back
- Wings Look to Take Care of Business at Home
- Wild week for the Wings
- Tornado damage in Moore, Oklahoma and what's next
- “Scared out of my mind,” Warren native talks about enduring Moore, Oklahoma, tornadoAs storm clouds gathered in the west Monday afternoon, Rebekah Lara — a Warren, Mich. native living in Moore, Okla. — drove to Briarwood Elementary School, picked up her child and hurried to a friend’s storm shelter.
- White House: Reporters shouldn’t be prosecutedWASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Barack Obama believes journalists shouldn’t be prosecuted for doing their jobs.
- 24 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado, including 9 children: Search nearly completeMOORE, Okla. (AP) — Helmeted rescue workers raced Tuesday to complete the search for survivors and the dead in the Oklahoma City suburb where a mammoth tornado destroyed countless homes, cleared lots down to bare red earth and claimed 24 lives, including those of nine children.
Tag Archives: Calvin Johnson
Well its official, one of the worst kept secrets in Detroit is that the Lions have signed their primary target in running back Reggie Bush. The deal is for four years and a reported five million dollars, which has not … Continue reading
Last season the Lions and Tigers made a big splash in resigning Calvin Johnson and signing free agent Prince Fielder. This season it looks like an even bigger batch of signings will have to occur for both teams. Matthew Stafford … Continue reading
The 2012 version of the Detroit Lions had something that most Detroit Lions teams from the past did not have. Expectations. I feel that is what makes this season so disappointing. This team has so many die-hard fans and their … Continue reading
Last night the Lions put forth another less-than stellar performance on national TV, falling 31-18 to the Atlanta Falcons. Admittedly, the Falcons are a great team this season and had a lot to play for, but the same mistakes continue … Continue reading
Will Calvin Johnson break the receiving yards record tonight against the Falcons or will it come next week against the Chicago Bears? Johnson needs 182 yards to break Jerry Rice’s single season record. I believe he will break the record … Continue reading
Well that was a tough game. But at least Calvin Johnson keeps making history this year. Everyone has their mind-set on something else however. The Detroit Lions lost to the Arizona Cardinals 38-10 tonight and everyone is calling for the … Continue reading
Well, it was a game that the Detroit Lions needed to win. But like so many times before, they didn’t. The Lions fall to 4-5 on the season as they lost to the Minnesota Vikings 34-24 today. In the process, … Continue reading
Maybe this is the game against a lower division opponent that brings the team together to get all areas of the game working together: offense, defense and special teams. If the Lions would have been concerned with the Jaguars going … Continue reading
It appears the Lions will have the rest of the week to prepare for who will be in charge of covering Megatron. On Twitter Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has switched his Twitter handle to “Optimus Prime.” For you non-Transformers nerds … Continue reading