- Datsyuk Signs New Deal
- Leyland “Concerned” With Sanchez
- Dombrowski Should Make A Move
- Mo Cheeks and Mo questions
- Tigers Sweep Indians
- Possible Piston Trades
- Could potential Biogenesis suspensions lead to major prospect trade?
- Porcello Pitching Well As Of Late
- Detroit Mercy Hire Zeigler, Vowels
- Detroit Red Wings Season Ends
- Third day of digging for Jimmy Hoffa remains underway in Oakland TownshipAfter a widened search, the addition of an excavator and cadaver dogs made an find of animal bones, the third day of seeking out the remains of late Teamster president Jimmy Hoffa is underway in a field in Oakalnd Township.
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings diesLOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Hastings, the war correspondent whose unflinching reporting from Afghanistan led to the resignation of a top U.S. army general, has died in a car accident in Los Angeles, according to his employer and family.
- Obama to renew calls for nuclear reductionsBERLIN (AP) — President Barack Obama on Wednesday will renew his call to reduce the world’s nuclear stockpiles, including a proposed one-third reduction in U.S. and Russian arsenals, a senior administration official said.
- Benefit payment change hurts poorA government initiative aimed at saving money by eliminating paper checks is hurting some recipients of federal benefits while earning the bank that operates the program millions in fees charged to consumers.
- Third day of digging for Jimmy Hoffa remains underway in Oakland Township
Author Archives: Curtis Pulliam
It is a relief for Detroit Red Wings fans to find out that #13 will be back in a Red Wings jersey for the next four years. The 34 year-old center signed a three-year $23 million extension according to his … Continue reading
Anibal Sanchez did not make it out of the fourth inning in last night’s 6-3 loss to the Minnesota Twins. He only gave up two runs but also had four walks and his fastball only maxed out at 91 miles … Continue reading
About the past 10 days all the Tiger fans have been going crazy over “Papa Grande” being the closer still. And I don’t mind them being upset about it because I’m unsure if Jose Valverde will be able to make … Continue reading
This weekend was a pretty good one for the Detroit Tigers. The Tigers swept the Cleveland Indians right out of Detroit, increasing their lead in the American League Central to 5.5 games. Obviously this is a good thing for the … Continue reading
So with the draft and off-season coming up soon, the Detroit Pistons (I’m hoping) are looking into possible trades they could make. In a recent post on bleacherreport.com, they talked about 5 trades the Pistons could possibly look into. Here … Continue reading
The Detroit Tigers were unable to get a series victory in Baltimore today, but starter Rick Porcello pitched well enough to earn the win. Which is a good thing for the Tigers moving forward. However, for me the question becomes … Continue reading
The Detroit Mercy athletic department added two new members this past week. Ernie Zeigler will be the newest assistant for the men’s basketball team. Zeigler, who was head coach of at Central Michigan, will be replacing Carlos Briggs and Derek … Continue reading
Well I’m sure it’s not the result Detroit Red Wings fans everywhere wanted in Game 7 but the Chicago Blackhawks finished off the Red Wings by winning 2-1 Wednesday in Chicago. The game was a very close and competitive one, … Continue reading
Well we all know that Miguel Cabrera is a good hitter. I mean great hitter. I mean an amazing hitter. Whatever kind of word you want to use to describe Cabrera as a hitter, it doesn’t matter. We all can … Continue reading