- Verlander Will be Fine
- Red Wings Need to Step Up
- Lions able to sign all nine draft picks
- Will Ryan Raburn be the New Tiger Killer?
- Oakland Joins Horizon League
- Detroit Shocks the College Nation
- Wings give home ice advantage back
- Wings Look to Take Care of Business at Home
- Wild week for the Wings
- Lions Draft Recap
- Former lawmaker Lisa Brown sues ex-staffer over videos slamming her over alleged pregnancy comments WITH VIDEOOakland County Clerk Lisa Brown, a former state lawmaker once barred from speaking for using the word 'vagina' during a legislative debate, is suing a former legislative staffer over YouTube videos that claim Brown said she would chase her with a coat hangar after she became pregnant.
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked in throat by pony on farm diesNEW HOLLAND, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say a 6-year-old boy died after he was kicked in the throat by a pony on a central Pennsylvania farm.
- Winning Powerball numbers: 10, 13, 14, 22, 52, Powerball 11DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Lottery officials have announced winning numbers in a near-historic Powerball jackpot.
- 11 people shot overnight in Chicago violenceCHICAGO (AP) — Overnight shootings in Chicago have killed three people and injured at least eight others, including a 16-year-old boy.
- Former lawmaker Lisa Brown sues ex-staffer over videos slamming her over alleged pregnancy comments WITH VIDEO
Monthly Archives: October 2011
As scary as this weekend is for many folks, it will be an entertaining one in the sports world. With the baseball season ending tonight, I just want to say that this has been one of the best seasons of … Continue reading
The Detroit Red Wings have lost two straight games after starting the season with five wins. Even though this start reminds us of another local team, (the Lions) the Red Wings have a long way to go in their regular … Continue reading
The Lions again fell behind going in to halftime on Sunday and lost their second home game in a row, this time against the Falcons. But the big news from the game was on the injury front to each teams … Continue reading
As the weather gets colder here in Detroit, the sports teams seemed to have cooled off as well. The Tigers couldn’t complete an epic comeback against a very good Texas ball club and the Lions received their first loss of … Continue reading
The big news in Detroit at the NFL Trade Deadline was the Lions making a move to bring in Ronnie Brown for Jerome Harrison and a 2013 7th-round pick. Harrison was little used in the Lions offense as either the … Continue reading
This past weekend, many crazy, sad, and eventful actions took place. Ranging from NFL coaches trying to fight each other to a huge crash in Indy racing, it was a very emotional weekend in the sporting world. I’m not the biggest … Continue reading
So the Lions fell from the ranks of the unbeaten yesterday, losing 25-19 to the visiting San Fransisco 49ers. The fact is the Lions played pretty poorly in all aspects of the game and still had a chance to win … Continue reading
Although it is the middle of October, I am fortunate enough to be still talking about the Detroit Tigers being in the postseason. Game six will be very exciting and this has been one of the closest series I have seen … Continue reading
The Detroit sports world is different from normal around this time of year. The Lions won a Monday Night Football game to place them in a tie for first place with the Green Bay Packers. However, the Detroit Tigers are … Continue reading